The Villa

Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background

Tenuta San Rocco estate, situated in the village of Conzano Monferrato, has its origin in the Past centuries, perhaps in the Middle Age. The name of the Villa derives from the little family chapel devoted to Saint Rocco that was built in the 700 by a thriving Arciconfraternity. In the family museum, where ancient farming tools and several prizes attestations for wines can be seen, an authentic copy of the Napoleonic cadastre testifies that in 1847, when the estate was built, vineyard was already cultivated. The contryhouse is surronded by a park, dominated by a 300-year-old Platano. Cedars, Pines, Oaks, Horse-chestnut, Magnolias, Hazel, Almond, Cherry and Medlar (Japanese) trees can be admired. Thanks to the mildness of the climate – temperature even in the colder months rarely goes below zero degrees – beautiful orange and lemon trees and palms grow.

Contatti